Monday, November 3, 2008

THank God Tomorrow is Tuesday!


Hey Everyone!!!! 
Tomorrow is election day!!! I'm so excited to go stand in line. Seriously!! I have never been able to vote before and i must say it is quite exciting! Its pretty much the only privilege i gained by turning 18. besides a later curfew b.c i dont smoke.. and well thats pretty much all u can do at 18. I'm pray tomorrow goes well! God has a plan though! 

I have decided on the tattoo im getting. its going to be Jeremiah 29:11!
"For i know the plans i have for you says the lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you a hope and a future." 
Im getting it translated into Hebrew though.. and not the whole thing b.c they would be writting like a novel on my back.. but you get the point! :)

Dakota took is asfab test. Things are starting to move forward. He is now having to choose a career. Then he will be signing in Kansas then off to Basic! Keep him in your prayers! 

SChool is going well. Im getting ready to enroll for next semester already! It went by so quick!!


WEll. I better go back to homework!!!
Love you!!!!xoxox

kay
 

No comments: